This recipe is simple and the perfect healthy side dish for dinner or lunch. Kids love the taste and just one medium carrot has more than a day’s recommended amount of Vitamin A.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Use a knife to cut out the stem off the carrot and slice the carrot horizontally.
- Cook carrots for about 20 minutes or until mostly tender.
- Allow them to cool for a bit before cutting into coins.
- Toss them in a bowl with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread them across the baking sheet and roast them until slightly browned and the desired tenderness
Kid Chef Tips: By cooking the carrots first, kids can practice cutting the carrots with a plastic or butter knife.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.