Savory Funny Open-Faced Sandwich will leave you laughing after lunch.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread on your favorite store-bought or homemade hummus.
- Cut cherry tomatoes and olives in half.
- Place the cherry tomatoes on the bread to make the eyes.
- Add a slice of olive to each one for the pupil.
- Make a smile out of the baby carrots.
- Tear the broccoli florets into smaller pieces and use them to make a wild mop of green hair!
Kid Chef Tips: Older children may help cut veggies with a plastic or dull butter knife. All children can spread on the hummus with a spoon and help decorate, as well as shred the spinach by hand. Get creative with decorating! Add other veggies like zucchini, spinach, snap peas, and radish slices.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.