This beautiful bowl combines all the vitamin C and antioxidants of some of your favorite fruits with the crunch of granola and walnuts. Add protein-rich plain or non-dairy yogurt and you have a breakfast that’s easy to assemble and fun to eat!
- Put the yogurt and ½ cup of blueberries in the blender.
- Blend until creamy and the yogurt is blue.
- Divvy up into bowls, mixing granola in.
- Slice up the banana into coins and the kiwi into slices.
- Decorate the yogurt with the extra blueberries, slices of banana and starfruit, and walnuts.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon.
Kid Chef Tips: Younger children can press the button on the blender, put the yogurt into bowls, decorate the yogurt, and sprinkle on cinnamon. Older children can cut up fruit and possibly chop walnuts.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.