Easy to make, your child will love rolling up these fun energy balls. With a combination of nut butter, oats, raisins, coconut and honey, you get just the right touch of protein, fiber, and sweet flavors to curb active kids’ appetites.
|Prep Time||40 minutes|
- 2/3 cup nut butter peanut butter, almond butter, etc.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut shaved, unsweetened
- Mix all the ingredients except for the coconut, in a bowl together until evenly dispersed.
- Cover and refrigerate for a half hour.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Put the shaved coconut on a flat surface and roll the balls into the coconut until well-covered.
Kid Chef Tips: Kids can participate in making the whole recipe!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.