Bananas and oats are the basic ingredients for this kid-favorite cookie, making it a healthy way to get potassium and fiber into your diet. Kids will love mashing, stirring, adding ingredients, and rolling the cookies into balls. This is definitely a hands-on kitchen experience!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the oats, cinnamon, and raisins and mash together with a fork or use your hands to combine well (you can add more oats if you’d like your cookies to be more crispy).
- Form into little balls with your hands and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until the bottoms are slightly brown.
- Let cool and enjoy while still warm.
Kid Chef Tips: Kids of all ages can measure, mix, mash, and roll the cookies into balls.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.