Does this recipe sound strange? It’s actually delicious! The healthy fat of the avocado gives this dish a full, satisfying taste which perfectly complements the coconut and chocolate flavors.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 hours|
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 can coconut cream 13.5 oz can
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 handful chocolate chips non-dairy
- Place all the ingredients, except for the mini chocolate chips, in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a container and freeze for about 5 hours or until completely frozen.
- Let soften on the counter until soft enough to scoop into bowls.
Kid Chef Tips: Kids of all ages can measure and add in ingredients. They can even help scoop into bowls.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.